- Giới thiệu
- Sản phẩm
- Tài liệu Download
- Đại lý
- Liên hệ
Trong kho : Còn hàng
CÔNG TY TNHH - TM DỊCH VỤ HOÀNG HẢI
Trụ sở : 23D Hai Bà Trưng - Hà Nội
Hotline : Mr.Hải 0913225494 - Ms. Hường 0988411505
Trụ sở : 258 Phố Huế - Hà Nội
Hotline : Mr.Thắng 0913207153
CÔNG TY TNHH TM ĐIỆN MÁY SƠN HÀ
Chi nhánh 1 : 41 Huỳnh Thúc Kháng, P.Bến Nghé, Q.1
Chi nhánh 2 : 859 Trần Hưng Đạo, F 1 Q 5 HCM
Hotline : Chị Hà 0908812754/0908812397
Te Kaitora Rua
The original Te Kaitora cartridge was the result of collaboration between Dynavector Japan and Dynavector New Zealand. The Te Kaitora allowed analogue enthusiasts to embark on a voyage of discovery to the outer limits of vinyl reproduction.
The improved Te Kaitora Rua continues the journey by incorporating many of the newest features of its Dynavector stable-mates, the XV-1s and XX-2. The Te Kaitora Rua has even managed to improve on the original's silk-like treble and openness.
Note: Te Kaitora means "The Discoverer" in the language of the NZ Maori people, Rua, is "the second version".
- - The wire for the coil has been changed to the PCOCC copper wire from the silver wire. It sounds a much smoother and has a much better musical performance.
- - A titanium headpiece for maximum ridgity along with a miniature stainless steel bolt coupling the front and rear yokes to the magnetic circuit assembly.
- - A 6mm long boron cantilever with the Pathfinder (PF) line contact stylus as used with both Dynavector XV-1s and XX-2.
- - The ingenious square shaped armature and matching square shaped aperture in the front yoke providing much improved linearity in the magnetic flux distribution.
- - Alnico magnets are used for high magnetic flux density.
|Type||low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and alnico magnet|
|Output Voltage||0.26mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)|
|Channel Separation||30 dB (at 1KHz)|
|Channel balance||1.0 dB (at 1KHz)|
|Frequency response||20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)|
|Tracking force||1.8 - 2.2 g|
|Recommended load impedance||> 30 ohms|
|Cantilever||6mm length solid boron|
|Stylus tip||PF Line contact shape, stylus radius: 7 x 30 micron|
Video ở đây